|SKU||Model No.||Drive Unit||Detector||Display Unit||Conical Taper Angle (detector)||Stylus Tip Radius||Detector Measuring Force||Price||Buy||hf:att:pa_color||hf:att:pa_item-type|
|178-571-01A||SJ-310||Standard type (178-230-2)||0.75mN type(178-296)||Standard type with printer||60°||2µm||0.75mN||$3,753.00|| |
|178-571-02A||SJ-310||Standard type (178-230-2)||4mN type(178-390)||Standard type with printer||90°||5µm||4mN||$3,753.00|| |
|178-573-01A||SJ-310||Retractable type (178-235)||0.75mN type(178-296)||Standard type with printer||60°||2µm||0.75mN||$4,491.00|| |
|178-573-02A||SJ-310||Retractable type (178-235)||4mN type(178-390)||Standard type with printer||90°||5µm||4mN||$4,491.00|| |
|178-575-01A||SJ-310||Transverse tracing type (178-233-2)||0.75mN type(178-387)||Standard type with printer||60°||2µm||0.75mN||$6,336.00|| |
|178-575-02A||SJ-310||Transverse tracing type (178-233-2)||4mN type(178-386)||Standard type with printer||90°||5µm||4mN||$6,336.00|| |
• The data processing unit offers large 5.7-inch color graphic LCD touch-panel for superior readability and operability. The LCD also includes a backlight for improved visibility in dark environments.
• The excellent user interface provides intuitive and easy-to-understand operability.
• Complies with the following standards: JIS(JIS-B0601-2001, JIS-B0601-1994, JISB0601-1982), VDA, ISO- 1997, and ANSI.
• The Measure-Start and other frequently used buttons are strengthened to resist wear and the detrimental effects of workshop contaminants.
• Equipped with a large-capacity battery allowing approximately 1500 measurements when fully charged.
• Includes convenient carrying case for protection in the field.
• A high-speed printer is built into the main unit. Either landscape or portfolio mode can be selected according to the application. Paper saving mode is supported.
• The display interface supports 16 languages, which can be easily switched.
• 10 sets of measurement conditions can be saved in the measurement unit–an optional memory card can save measurement conditions and the measured profile.