Showing 1–12 of 20 results
Starting at $1,062.00
– The minimum value holding function provides the easy detection of hole diameter.
– Up to three sets of master value and upper/lower tolerance value can be memorized.
– An analog bar indicator is integrated to enhance the intuition in reading.
– GO/±NG judgment is performed by setting the upper and lower tolerances.
– Up to four rods (250mm or 500mm) can be used.
Starting at $235.80
Mitutoyo offers a complete selection of Bore Gauges, all of them with interchangeable anvils and necessary accessories to perform close tolerance ID measurements.
– Carbide-tipped contact points for durability.
– The dial indicator is fully protected by a rugged cover.
– Optional extension rods can be attached for measuring deep holes.
Starting at $360.00
• Measure ID at position close to the bottom of blind holes.
• Carbide-contact point ensures high durability and wear resistance.
• Grip is large and hollow to reduce effect of body heat on high-accuracy measurements
Starting at $459.00
– Interchangeable anvil is attached to a micrometer head for accurate dimensional setting.
– Wide measuring range with sub-anvils.
– Carbide ball contact point for durability.
– Extension rods (optional) can be attached for measuring deep holes.
– Optional Setting Rings offer the best method of zero-setting Bore Gauges.
Starting at $388.80
These Bore Gages measure diameters of small holes. The radial displacement of split-ball contact is converted to axial displacement of measuring rod, which is shown on the dial indicator.
Starting at $1,260.00
The Borematic enables the operator to take measurements more accurately and more quickly than ever before. Once the origin point is set with the ORIGIN button, the Borematic retains the setting for the entire battery life. Therefore no longer repeated origin setting (presetting) is necessary.
– TiN-coated measuring contact points provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure right to the bottom of a blind hole.
– Large LCD digits of 8.5mm height for error-free reading.
– 330-degree rotatable display unit for easy reading at any angle.
– GO/NO-GO judgment function.
– The ABSOLUTE linear encoder eliminates the fear of over-speed errors.
– With SPC data output.
– Setting rings for origin point setting are optional.
– Can measure deep holes by attaching an optional extension rod.
– Measurement can be taken closer to the bottom of a blind bore.
– Supplied in fitted wooden case.
Ceramic Setting Ring – Series 177 – Accessories for Inside Micrometers, Holtest, and Dial Bore Gauges
– No more anti-corrosion treatment is required when handling Ceramic Setting Rings normally,resulting in simple maintenance and storage.
Starting at $999.00
TiN-coated contact points provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure to the bottom of a blind hole.(up to 100mm/4″models)
Large LCD readout.
Functions available: Presetting, Zero/ABS, power On/Off Data hold, Data out put, Error alarm, Battery replacement alarm.
With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
Can measure deep holes by attaching an Extension rod(optional).
Setting rings for origin point setting are optional.
Supplied in fitted plastic case up to 100mm / 4”. Over 100mm / 4” supplied in wooden case.
Digimatic Tubular Inside Micrometers – Series 337 – Extension Rod Type – Series 339 – Extension Pipe Type
Wide range of ID measurements by combining extension rods (pipes) and anvils with the micrometer head.
The 339 series uses highly-durable extension pipes.
Carbide-tipped measuring faces.